Tuition Fee Waiver
• Under TFW scheme, students do not have to pay tuition fee (Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 approx) in SFI.
• 5% total seats shall be filled by TFW scheme, e.g. 60 seats then 3 seats shall be filled by TFWS.
• Students whose parent's income is less than Rs. 6 lakh/annum are eligible for TFWS.
• Admission is strictly on merit number through admission committee.
• TFW scheme shall be applicable for complete duration of the course(4 Years).
• To get the benefits of TFW Scheme, the candidate has to submit the income certificate issued after 31st March from either 'Mamlatdar' or ''Taluka Development Officer' or 'Collector(Jan Seva Kendra)' at the time of application form filling(registration for admission).
• No other document shall be considered valid(e.g. Income tax return, Certificate issued by 'Sarpanch').